Abstracts and guidelines
Full manuscript preparation
All contributions presented in the symposium (oral communications and posters) will be considered for publication in Acta Horticulturae. You can find the guide for authors in the following link: http://www.ishs.org/authors.
In preparing your poster, please note the following points:
- Poster boards will accommodate portrait posters (height 1.2 m, width 0.8 m). Please ensure that your display will fit within these parameters.
- Author's affiliations and e-mail addresses should be included. A picture of the presenting author is recommended.
- Printing: You might wish to have the poster printed in Murcia prior your arrival. If you require this service, please contact the technical secretariat (email@example.com) for a quote, and note that you would need to send a pdf file of your poster in advance, by email, by 4th April 2015, to ensure that it can be produced in time.
- We remind you that you can opt to one of the three best poster awards. The posters will be chosen considering their original design and their ability to summarize scientific results in an easy, attractive and understandable way.
- The allocated time for oral presentations is 12 minutes presentation + 3 minutes for discussion. Please consider that we have a very tight schedule and the presentations must strictly fit the timetables.
- Please prepare your presentation in MS PowerPoint (version 2000 or later). Presentations in other formats will not be accepted.
- A centralized audio visual system will be used for all presentations. You will need to provide your presentation in advance (please contact the Technical Secretariat at your arrival).
- We remind you that you can opt to one of the best oral communication awards. The selection of the best oral communications (three categories) will be made by the conference audience. Each conference attendant will be able to choose for:
- Most stimulating/challenging talk.
- Best power point presentation.
- Most innovative topic of research.