All participants are invited to submit their abstracts and indicate their preference for oral or poster presentation. Please consider that oral presentations cannot be guaranteed. They will be selected by the scientific committee based on the total number of submissions received.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically before 8th April 2015 by clicking on the button below:
The deadline for abstract submission has already expired. For further questions, please contact Ms. Cristina Soriano at email@example.com
Abstract submission guidelines
All abstracts must be submitted as a Word document (*.doc or *.docx). Use Arial font throughout the text. We strongly encourage you to use the abstract template when preparing the abstract.
- The abstract should be concise and it should state briefly the purpose of the research and major results and conclusions. References and uncommon abbreviations should be avoided.
- Use an A4 page with 1.5 line spacing with a maximum of 250 words.
- The title should not exceed two lines in print (centered; font Arial 12 bold).
- Authors (centered; font Arial 12; the presenting author's name should be underlined).
- Affiliation (centered; font Arial 10).
- Body text (justified; font Arial 12).
- Keywords: include maximum 6 keywords (justified; font Arial 12).
In order to prepare your poster, please follow the requirements below:
Maximum allowed size of poster: A0 - portrait. This means:
- Maximum height: 1.2 m
- Maximum width: 0.85 m
Full manuscript preparation
All contributions presented in the symposium (oral communications and posters) will be considered for publication in Acta Horticulturae. You can find the guide for authors in the following link: http://www.ishs.org/authors.
The scientific committee reserves the right to reject manuscripts which require more than minor editing.
Authors selected for oral and poster presentations are invited to submit a full manuscript on 26th October at the latest to Ms. Cristina Soriano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of a manuscript for publication in the Acta Horticulturae of Cucurbits 2015 is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by at least one of its authors no later than 15th May 2015.