All participants are invited to submit electronically their fulltext before 13th June 2016. Criteria for Acceptance of Articles for Acta Horticulturae:
- Paper represents a contribution to the area of postharvest.
- Paper is written in the English language and is understandable.
- Format fits the NEW ISHS guidelines. See here the author guidelines and here a word sample format article to serve you as a template. Here you can find the detailed format in a pdf file.
Papers reporting results of experiments normally include at least four sections: abstract, introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion. Other types of papers may have different formats. Abstracts or extended summaries will not be published.
- Data should be analysed statistically where appropriate.
- Results and conclusions are consistent with the data presented.
- Literature Cited is appropriate to the content.
- Manuscript Length. Manuscripts should be as concise as possible: maximum recommended length is 16 pages for keynote presentations and 8 pages for oral and posters, including figures and tables. An average page of text will contain about 500 words. Manuscript reviewers will delete unnecessary information and will advise on the number of pages each manuscript should have, taking into account its content and quality.
For submission, follow the ISHS online submission procedures.